Saturday, August 06, 2005

My first flower...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Gloxinia, a flower that cannot be put under the bright sunlight but only need moderate amount of water and sunlight, just the perfect flower for my room. Pouring of water onto the leaves or flower may results in the occurance of aphids. Hmmm... I just realise something, it is a purrrfect picture for my blog. With its velvet-like petals and leaves, it blooms in the morning under the faint ray of light. Now I just got to find it a specific liquid fetiliser for its flowers and leaves to grow healthy. Gloxinia, my first flower from the guy who really loves me for who I am and never fails to impress me. Thanks sayang for the flower and the tickets for concert 'Rock Gerek', we will have fun at concert later. Anyway people out there, check out the blog that discriminates Muslims/Malays, the link is in Fadly's blog, it is so pathetic and full of shallowness. It shows how stupid the person is, he just making himself look dumb. STOP RACISM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home