Tuesday, July 12, 2005

In relation to previous post and the job which loves telephone

On saturday morning, 9th July 2005, it was the most amazing day of my life as i pursue the love of my life, realising my every mistakes along the way. The night before was a disaster, somehow part of me say nothing bad will happen but I know I have to do something on that saturday morning, it needs attention and understanding to feel what I feel that day, because I wasn't desperate but I can't let go something that have totally change my life and going to be my future. I guess thats me, I wouldn't give up things easily, I believe that every bad and good things that happen to me, there is a reason. After sending him to work, I met Nazreen and Faz at Causeway Point to talk about the problems and feelings I face, I know my mistakes, I know his mistakes, But I know we are meant for each other. Today I got a job, a temp job with Starhub as a Telesales. Hmm at least I can leave Harvey Norman thats for sure... hehe... Going training later at 6.30pm but then have to leave earlier to sign my contract with Recruit Express. Sigh~ Busy day today. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home