Friday, June 10, 2005

Genres of music...

I really love rock, metal, punk, grunge, indie and all its other sub-groups because I am just surrounded and born with the liking of it since young. As someone who loves other types of music, I do love Hindustan and arabic songs, including nasyid. I ever was about to be in nasyid when i was young but it was cancelled, can't remember why. If U guys don't know, nasyid is a type of genre of music that either explains about my religion, about being a good muslim or about peace and anything that have to do with Islam. When I was younger, I used to cry all because I don't get to watch 'Bobby' which was a famous Hindustan movie in the 70s, which is famous to most people who know today. I try get the songs from this story and put it in this blog. This influence of music is what that makes me stabilize and learn about myself better. I am a rocker at heart but beneath that hard side, there lies a softer bit side of me. People describes me as a contradicting person, I agree. So till today I know and learn that no matter how the person is, what matter is the heart, because then U will know who they really are. Can U see the connection? It doesn't matter what we do or listen or wear but its what inside our heart that matters...Think about it and stop judging each other or even criticising...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home