Thursday, June 02, 2005

Is it cursed?

Are U ready for the second part of the story for the continuation of the previous post? Are U sure U can handle this? U better hold your breath now... Because I am going to start my story. Before this little boy's family moved in, an old couple move in. After a while there is an Indonesian maid living with them then changed to a Philiphino maid. Anyway, when they moved in, they are so lovely and friendly. The old man spoke to my dad and he sound like a very educated man. His wife however is a very sick lady, she can't really speak nor U get to see her outside, so that is why a maid takes care of her. What happen was we realise that this old man is like a pervert and we tend to get away from him. Over the days he become terribly SUPER senile and start cursing to us both in dialects and English. My dad told us to don't bother about him. It is so scary U know, when U get home from school and he would suddenly scream at U and talk nonsense. I used to dread the days when I need to get into the house when I am back from anywhere. Sometimes he even throw things from his corridor window to the floor in of our front house. My sis sometimes even cursed him back, he was so irritating. He would always compete for space in front of our house eventhough its like beyond his area. There was one day that I was left alone at home, I heard people screaming and cursing, it didn't sound like that old man, because after a while I heard that old man's voice. He sound scared, that's weird. Told about it to my mum when they were back and few weeks later we found out that it was my opp neighbour's bro that came to scold him off. Well, he never stop there, he was still the senile we knew, never changed. We were patient enough, after that a few days things grew quiet, he passed away, in that house. Do U find it weird that this old couple have a son but he never took care of them? Probably the son knows how hard it is. The terribly sick wife didn't die, but he died first. The wife and maid moved out, so this couple take over. Before that alot of other people want that flat but the next moment they will turn it down when they know someone died there. Except for this couple though, because they are modern I realised. At first it was peaceful then bad things happen, weird right. Before this old couple, was another couple, a white man and a malay girl, we assumed that they are married. They were friendly too but then do not know them that well because when we moved next to them, the next month they moved too. They don't really tell us, they just smile when they leave. So I can't really judge them... I just hope the little boy is going to be alright. I think he is in great pain. One similarity about this little boy's family and the old couple is that, sometimes when we pass their house to get to our house, they will bang the door... Sometimes I scared that this might lead to murder in their family, everytime they fight, its like they want to kill each other. Scary...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home