Thursday, April 28, 2005

A whole lots of THANKS

First of all I would like to thank my dearest couz, KODA, who have turned 21 on 26th of April because she help me in putting dis songs up in my blog. Secondly, I would really want to thank SAZALI MASRAJI for coming into my life and coming out of it, thanks for leaving me. If it was't for U, I would not have met Fadly. Anybody knows him, please tell him I say thanks! Hey I am not being sarcastic k, Sazali. Anyway, I did know a lot of guys after U, Sazali, a lot that I can't remember most of them. I learn the meaning of friendship and keikhlasan hati by knowing this guys. These guys are scumbags, guys-who-go-for-looks, perverts, heartbreakers, liars, etc. But there is only a few that are still my friends till now, they are, Zahfran, Khair, Affiq and Shaifulnizam. I will like to thank them for being great friends and being fair to me, eventhough I am a girl. And how can I miss out Sunil, Reky, Michelle, Sasi and Ling Zhe? They were there when things get tough in school. Thanks guys! Sunil tat was such a funny testi U given me, I really appreciate it k. I will write to ya when I have plan what to write. People like Sharmila are precious friends, never make use of her please, she is there whenever U need her. Sue and Vic, U guys are so far away that I miss your laughter and hugs, U guys make me feel better everytime. Thanks. My secondary school mates in NPCC and ppl like Verinder, Nisah, Kristin, Richelle, Chewling, Poh Ling, Stevie, Novita, Feza and Diyana and many2 more. U guys shape my life into what I am today, I learn alot in sec school. My best friend, Fadzlina, eventhough U hurt me alot, I am still here for U k, please don't take me for granted, but then no matter how hard the situation is, U never have give up on our friendship, I appreciate that, U are not so ego if U think about it, U stop and think I try to change. Thanks for making me part of your life and a motivation for U to change. Along the way I have work in alot of places like JTC, PizzaHut and now Harvey Norman, thanks to U guys too ya! Thanks fadly, for loving me in all the way U can. U have change me into something that I never thought I can. U complete me. Eventhough we fight, part of me I know, U'll never give up. I have never love any guy like the way U do. Funny thing is, U are what I want in a guy, a childhood dream. A guy who cries for my happiness, a guy who take really good care of me with endless love, who knows and understand my physcho side. Thanks fad, I love U. My ever greatest Thanks will have to go to my God, Allah. He make me into what I am and has been guiding me through this endless struggle and taught me how to live. He never given up on me, the way I never given up on myself, He taught me how to. Because of Him, I have met this ppl I have mention earlier. Aku bersyukur bahawa segala yang berlaku, ada hikmah nye. Aku bersyukur, aku adalah aku.

*Don't ever judge a person by what she wear, a tudung is not to hide a sin but to realise our sins and try to change for the better. Don't ever think all that wear have a good heart, don't ever think that those don't wear have a bad heart. Same to say, not all wearing tudungs have a bad heart and not all not wearing tudungs have a good heart. Search yourself and your heart will tell your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home