Saturday, April 02, 2005

Kampong CDC

CDC- Communicable Disease Centre is a part of Tan Tock Seng hospital. I thought the place will be high class but then it was more like a chalet-like kind of kampong. My auntie was diagnosed with Dengue fever, so she was sent to CDC. She look better now. Anyway the place look so old that its canteen onli consists of 2 vending machines with 1 bench at an open space area. I should have taken a pic there. Damn! We went to Al Ameen after that. I still feel full now. Finish my exams yesterday so I am left with an external presentation. Didn't get to went out with my friends yesterday coz they are going out at night. Today they are going to watch movie and eat at Marche. I dunno when I will get to eat there. Sob sob... Here are some photos I took when we went to Al Ameen and after Al Ameen...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mum giving me the face at Al Ameen...HAaha~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My crazy sister who thinks she is in Paris (actually we are in the car!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My dad after eating at Al Ameen at home on the couch. HAhaha~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home