Friday, March 11, 2005

The End

I have done all my best to find out why thigs are going wrong but I gotten no reply and just get ignored to. I think its all this FYP thing. Eventhough I have said that I am sorry but I was still ignored. Even I plea to just be honest with me but I was still ignored. I really don't know what else to do. He totally hate me I think. I don't know whether he told about me to the higher authority. I don't know whether he going to ignore me till I die or what. I really did not meant to overlook the fact that I leave most things for him to do. I feel so guilty but eventhough whatever I say, it doesnt matter to him. I don't even enjoy my birthday at all. If I am not wrong, I just heard him say that he is sick of me. Heard him say that when someone ask about it. I can understand Chinese. I don't know what impression he want people to think of me. Or maybe he just hate the sight of me. I don't know.I given up hope. He don't even talk to me or tell me anything about the project. He does but it seems I can't have help. I think he hates me already. I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home