Friday, January 14, 2005

Yesterday was busy,today it seems dull...

I am having fever, flu, sore throat and headache since 2 days ago. Now I am still at work doing my experiments. Sue say that we are dedicated to Science thats why we come eventhough we are sick. Fad slept the whole day yesterday eventhough he told me he going to call back after he eats his dinner. But I can understand that he was tired bedcause he did not have enough sleep since 2 days ago. But I don't understand why he is not replying to me since this morning, I call him but he off his hp. Sigh~ I don't know what to do. I am sick and I am sad that he is not there when I really need him. I told him not to come and meet me so he can study for his term test, but then a reply or a call is hard for him. I feel horrible. Nevermine then maybe he needs the rest from me. Sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home