Monday, January 10, 2005

Lunch 'Dirty' Joke

Today we talk about my Japanese tea that I bought in 7-Eleven. Somehow the topic lead to 'roots' and vagina and 'fruits' and fear factor etc etc... The tea can be used for Fear Factor I tell ya... Its like so super *Bleuk... My fren Su Ee thought that they should add the tea with mashed snails... EEEWWwww~~~ Anyway that tea contains catechin. Vic say that it has something gotta do with chlorophyll. She say, "Now U can photosynthesise!!!" and I say,"Oh no! I'll have stems...". Everybody laugh..(If U don't get it den penis=stem). I say again, "Then I'll have flowers and then fruits den I'll disperse all my seeds to others." den Vic say, "Everyone will be infected and thats why its $2!" Oh ya she say I will grow more roots down there so i will cling to something if it comes near.... Hmm maybe not funny now but DAMN it was funny then... Anyway Sue is wearing a 'Dickies' shirt and below it is a phrase saying 'durable clothes'...heheh... What a coincidence rite...K i better stop or I freak everyone out...

P.S.
Joke of the day by Vic, What do U call a penis on a head? The answer is a DICKHEAD!!hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home