Monday, January 10, 2005

Random Acts of Kindness

Here I am back again to this 'Lab of Hell'...Hahha Anyway because of the great demand by Sunil, my greatest fan, here I am to write my blog (neway I dun hav net at home la U!!!So muz relek and wait for my appearance on weekdays). This song is my current fav song so ENJOY!! Shout all U want in my fantastic 'Taggy'. Anyway I am here to explain and encourage U guys to do random acts of kindness starting from today. Let's give a policeman a balloon, help an old woman to walk across the street and gives smiles to strangers or even hold a door for someone... After all that U will be happy and sastified with who U are. It doesn't kill to be nice so DO IT!!! Heck with anyone who think U are crazy to do this and JUST DO IT! Anyone heard this idea on Perfect Ten this morning will have a clear idea of what I am talking about. Everything good deeds U do it will come back to U... Believe IT and U'll believe in yourself and have faith. So U guys better start from now k...Lets keep paying it forward, coz then U will be paid. \m/ (^_^) \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home