Thursday, December 23, 2004

So Excited!!!


Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for me. Never have a relationship this long. It is already 1 year that we have been together. It is like a few days ago. I really miss him. I realise that the more we are together there are actually more problems occurring.... Eventhough we fought for alot of times but I think we are much more closer to each other. Can't wait to give him the gift I bought the other day. I wonder what he is giving me. Haiz meeting him later at 5 plus. We fought the other time, I really wanted to be alone for while but then after a few hours I realise that I can't stop thinking about him. Now I am really sure he is the ONE for me. Every single thing that I do revolved around him. Really love him... Sayang I realli love you!!! Really miss you tau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home