Monday, December 20, 2004

Insecure

I have a very bad habit. Insecurity is common to me. It is bad but what can I do, I lurve him too much that's why I am scared. I am even in secure about the way I look, what others think about me, my friends talking behind my back and people who look down on me. Been this way since young. I am so glad that Fad can help me through this but sometimes I have to handle it alone He is too busy with school and work. I don't want to disturb him. I really love him... Yesterday was my last day at Pizza Hut. No one really care I am going except for Lilin and Raj. Hmmm maybe it's better if I go anyway. All the ones close to me there have gone. The work at Harvey Norman was great! Gotta know some nice friendly people. Hope I get along better with them...Can't wait for anniversary this friday. I am meeting him today too at Tampines.Miz him too much that's why I need to meet him... Haiz~~ I lurve U so much Fad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home