Friday, December 03, 2004

Why the SILENT?

Close your ears and try to appreciate the sound of SILENCE. It is good to know that the beauty of silence is not entirely by keeping silent. It doesn't work that way. Keeping silent do not usually entirely solve anything. If you watch some people just keep quiet and do not even bother to ask about the questions and problems that they have in their minds they will tend to be hot tempered at times. I, myself do encounter this problem. It was worst last time but I tried my very best, at least now it's better. I miss Fadly and really want to meet him. ;( Where are you? Meanwhile I'll listen to this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aqasha said...

Im sorry for being silent. Messaged u but it seems that sometimes u dun get my msgs. I dunnoe why... Juz wanna tell u i miss u all the same...

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home