Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Maybe I am better...


If u ask me wether I am better? I am... Yey!!! Maybe I just need some sleep. When I woke up today I was confused. Did I manage to say bye? If I didnt then what an embarassment. My dreams were clearly empty like as though the memories were deleted. It is better between me and Faz now, maybe all along we need to be honest abt our friendship. The memory 2 days ago still sticking to me like a leech but I somehow take it as a nightmare. Don't know how I did that but I am doing that. My mind is drifting to the extreme of things but the visions are still blur. I am still waiting for the future of mine and him. It will happen I believe because I have faith in him and Allah.Faith another thing that is stronger than before in me. Maybe it happens for a reason. 'The reason is, you...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home