Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Tsunamis attack


Hmm...If U guys realise, the tsunamis attack have killed thousands of people especially in Phuket, Aceh, Sri Lanka and other affected areas. Sad to know that I can't do anything about it but donate and help out.I really wanna help out but been busy with alot of stuffs like attachment, school, working at Harvey Norman and family stuffs.I think one thing that everyone should do is that if they can't really do anything then we all should at least pray for these people and realise ourselves are very fortunate and never take granted of the things that are given to us in this life.I remembered the day I gotta know about this, the whole day was so sad and dull to me.Sometimes I find that things happening around me do affect me eventhough its like so far away from me.For now lets have a minute of silent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyz said...

wahhhh...YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!!!!! y didnt tell me?!??!?!? me hasinah btw...haha...nice bloggy u have here!!! link me up ya.. www.moo-over-the-moon.blogspot.com will put up more comments here soon ya!!! *huggies*

5:47 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

alamak.. siti.. i didnt knw u hav a blog too.. hee... Why never tell me...?? haha.. how's life gurl..? hope everything is doing fine.. work, project, r/l n stuffs.. =) Happy new year to u too.. *Chiak.. haha..

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home