Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Headaches killing me!!

Damn, my head hurts since yesterday. My head feels hot now and I am sure that I am going to get sick soon. I am prepared for that. Watch 'Helter Skelter' yesterday nite... It was super gruesome with the way they kill their victims. The look on their faces were pathetic as they don't even care about what they have done. But that story however leave me to think how short our live is and we should treasure it. Be sure of what we want in life and have a strong belief. On my second year of poly I did a presentation on serial killers and I came upon the Manson murders done by the 'Manson Family'... Now I am reading about it again to know more about it. Click on this link if U're interested.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/manson/mansonmain.htm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home