Thursday, March 31, 2005

I think I know where I stand now

Hmmm.... You know sometimes no matter what you do to help and please others, you are just still being ignored and sometimes be the joke of the conversation or God knows a gossip title of a conversation. I feel that now. No matter what I do, seems nothing to them. Probably I should just disappear into thin air from this world, never will hear never will see anymore, I am not important anyway. That trust is not there anymore and people won't hear my reasoning and my cries. If it is easy to just disappear then I think i will, slowly so no one will realise. When it comes to me, people just glance away but when it comes to other, I won't, I can't stop that worry held inside this aching heart. Been there, done that, nothing is worthwhile to others. It make no sense to anymore, just feel like running away as far and as fast I could from everyone. It is the presence of Fad that I won't do that, I don't want to lose him. Sad to know my deeds and my cries and my presence meant nothing to certain people. People say that the people who U are so nice to are actually those that don't erally care for U. I try to be fair to evryone unless I really know they hate me, I'll stand away, far far away, unless my help needed, I'll be there. I feel like an invisible wall penetrated with pain, used and worn out but still strong, full of vandalism and critism, God knows valgue words scribbled on me. I shall go far far away....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home