Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Library and TP and Queensways trip before friday's Genomics exams...

I went to woodlands library today to study, managed to finish 1 topic of Genomics, while waiting to pass Sunil the XP cd. Then I feel bored all of a sudden, I decided to help Fad in his report coz he woke up late. I went all the way to Tampines, meet him at the interchange and went to TP's library. Finish up his report we then went to another block to print out the report. We then went to Queensway to do hard cover binding and ring binding of the 2 copies. It was then already 8++pm, we were desperately finding the bus stop to take 961 to Woodlands. We even ask some malay guy for directions (oklah u know dat it is not me, it was Fad). We manage to then find the bus stop at 8:40pm then got on the bus at 8:50pm. When we reached Woodlands we were so hungry that we ate at KFC. I went home by myself while Fad took 168 home. Haiz poor Fad never slept for whole day yesterday. I think the results will be worthwhile. Not only Fad work hard for it but ME too. Anyway let me introduce U to this cool cup (that looks like a ppr cone) that is used in STARHUB shop for drinking. I took this after Sunil, reky, Michelle, Sasi and me finished watching 'HITCH'... I know I am a bit outdated, what do U expect from a makcik like me? Maybe should install this device at home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home