Saturday, April 16, 2005

No one really cares for me anymore

Do U have that moments when U think no one really bother about your existence in this world? U have no one to care for U in this world? U are not in others mind at all. U are just a spirit invisible in the eyes of ppl. Have U ever feel sad that U keep crying and tears won't stop flowing? Have U ever ask yourself, why ppl take U for granted. Do U have ppl who make use of U for their own benefits and later on ditch U and God knows, bitch about U? Are U one of them who make use of ppl? Well U SUCKS!!! U can go and die and get away from the planet Earth. U just hurt ppl like me who trying to be nice to everyone. U are hurting me and my friends who are your targets on. If you hurt me its quite ok but don't hurt my friends too, it hurts me more. Who are U really think U are huh? U think U are so great? Wait till its YOUR TURN! U'll see. Why do U have to make use of me and hurt me this way? No matter what I do and try to make U realised, U won't see and U just hurt me like this... I mean I can stand the pain and air u give me to make me cry and be low about myself but do U not see what I am trying to point at? Do U even realise why I am drifting from U? Do U have hurt me like this? AM I sensitive? Yes I AM but then U hurt me too far, I don't know what else to do. I just get away and far far away from everyone. Ppl who knows this position, they deny so and act as though they know none of this. U know what!!! GET BACK TO REALITY... This is life, U keep quiet about this, U are just one of this scumbags who make use of others for their own free will. I hate U suckerz!!! Stop patronizing the fragile ones, U BIATCH! This goes to those guys too. U know, guys are well-equipped too with this qualities, trust me. U know what guys, U ARE A BIATCH TOO!!! SUCKERZ.... *Bleukz* *Pooiiii*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home