Friday, April 15, 2005

'Sporting Parents'

My mum and dad brought me and Fad yesterday to JB. It was fun.Fad bought 6 vcds, The Cursed, The Eye 10, White Noise, Samara, Spanglish and Be Cool. We had a good laugh in the car, fad with his crazy antics and singing oldies songs. I really envy him, he can like talk to my dad and share about old songs, joke with one another. I just hope that won't died out. Does it mean that my parents are a bit piase(is dat how u spell it?), they can't be understanding? Does it mean that my mum wear 'tudung' like me that she can't be open and share things with me? Does it mean that my parents are like this that they are 'sporting'? Define 'sporting'! Anyway I brought Hanisah and Sharmila to day to Analakshmi to treat them, so called celebrating Nisah birthday and to treat Sharm who has been so nice to me. Bought this simple bracelet for Nisah, which to me looks cool, not too rugged and not to simple. We had like 2 meals there, we love their vadai and mango lassi( is dat how u spell it?). Me and Nisah went home taking 961 and we talk about all the things that we have missed out all this years. I STILL DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE NOT CLOSE NISAH. I am still bothered by that. It is weird that I feel sad for them. Although I am not in the group, it is very sad. All because of a guy this have to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home