Friday, May 20, 2005

Particular Time of Your Life

Have U ever feel unsure of something, like whether U get a good job manage to support your family? Or whether the happiness U have now will last till the end of time. Does the feeling scares U? At this part of your life U start to go back to the past and try to dig out your mistakes so that U'll be able to prevent it in the future. Well, that what happened to me. Somehow the idea of going back to the past and try to prevent it in the future seems to be bad. It makes others think wrongly about me, especially those close to my heart. Its not like I am thinking U are the same like those in the past but I am scared I might lose U because I don't want same things to happen like in the past. Then I thought if this won't work, U know like being cautious and stuff, then I just pray for the best and that things won't change between us. Even the slightest difference about someting, will already cause me to freak out. This is bad. I am like a worrier who is like a lunatic. Probably I'll end up in a mental hospital or maybe develop a brain cancer.I hope not!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Siti, is the difficult part trying to avoid past happenings from occurring again, while not changing your perception of the people around you /your perception of other people? I mean, it's not really a bad thing to avoid past mistakes in future. I believe things happen for a reason. So if you're meant to avoid it, that's a reason by itself. Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. So just go on, plan a future for yourself. But check each step on the way. Don't worry too much kay? I think it could be a side effect of not having nuff Annalakshmi. Maybe it's time for a dose of Excelsior Hotel! ;)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home