Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Neighbour next door...

Quite worried for the little boy who live next door. He is around, maybe 2-3 years old, his parents are still young, maybe around late 20's or early 30's. At first when they move in, their presence were very friendly and peaceful. But after quite a while, dreadful events of shouting and fighting occur in their house. Sometimes U can hear them screaming to each other in dialects while the little boy would cry. We thought we were the only ones realising the noise but actually the whole neighbourhood behind our block can hear it. Some of them would look up to know what was the commotion about, while some will come up to their window thinking that it was from our house. There was once that someone even call the police because it sound so horrible, she even threw a shoe out of the window, there was once traces of blood outside their house. How can the little boy handle all this? He might be having a trauma. I think that they might think it was us who call the police since we just live next door to them. Who wouldn't call the police right? We are just so scared that something might happen, and wouldn't want to regret it. But it wasn't us who called, maybe it was the uncle living downstairs. Sometimes I really pity the boy, there was once that I was watching TV and I left my door open while waiting for Fad to come. I was the only one there outside the living room while the others were all in my room so I knew what exactly happen. The boy cry out loud outside their house, which is like 1-2m from my house, the mum however was shouting out REALLY loud in mandarin. Couldn't really figure what the HELL she was shouting about but then the more she tell him to shut up the more he cried, so the mum left him outside. Can't really explain how loud she shouted, but it was like WOAHH DAMN LOUD, the whole block can hear it and some more it was just outside my house. Pity the little boy, he doesn't really laugh that much, I know, U wouldn't at all hear him laugh. And now either the man or the woman is banging on the door, maybe it is the room door or the front one, I don't know, it is vibrating my front door so U can imagine how loud it is. Somehow everytime someone move to the next house to us, bad things happen in that house.... I'll tell u more about an old couple which move into the house next to us before this little boy's family on the next post... Keep U guys in suspense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home