Thursday, December 29, 2005

Blackcurrant yum yum...

Okay let's not get this blog so tense up k... People everywhere, P.E.A.C.E, if you people hate me so much then sorry k if I make U hate me but then, sometimes we need to understand a person too rite and forgive, and please don't judge anyone by their looks or weaknesses... I am saying this to everyone, this is my opinion la, I realise from other people and my experiences that alot of people like to judge alot. Like in the working world, there are a lot of people like that. I totally agree with the entry by Hafeza, sorry but it is in Malay, human creates alot of problems just by minor things and how she relates with what is happening to the world.

Honestly, I think I am experiencing it now, sometimes when U open your mouth too much, people talk behind your back, then if U are too quiet, people say U like stupid like that. So how? I have no idea. So I just remain quiet and do what I am suppose to do. Is that a good thing? I am not sure. Go with the flow is better I guess.

I tried my blackcurrant drink we did yesterday, so nice!!! HahaAHah... So pathetic, I am happy for making blackcurrant drink... With only just a blackcurrant drink, I am feeling the achievement. I been thinking about it since just now, I think I miss my blackcurrant.

This is scary but my horoscope in TODAY is so similar to my life, they mention about somebody in my workplace mite make me feel insecure, well I think I know who. Sigh~ I will never be able to please everyone. Don't think I am sastified enough for what I have done, I have to do more than just listen to people's problems and advice. But then it is hard, people mite think I am weird.

Hope I am not bringing what is affecting me at work to my home. Thankz mum, U are a great motivation for me. Sorry Sarah, I don't get to meet U today, I am broke, we can meet next week and watch movie k...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home