Thursday, December 29, 2005

Up to U

If U may have realise the date to that post was on last Saturday or issit Sunday, Fad just when out of camp, he was furious coz he don't get to see your blog, up to U la, if U think we do mistakes then up to U to forgive. But then watever it is, all the best to ya... I am sure life ahead will be better for U. Anyway, I think Fad do that to test on your sincerity, forgive us if we did anything wrong. I don't want to think and fight anymore, I just want us to be okay. Brape byk org nk forgive? Hmm well whatever accusations that U may have written in my comments abt me that is not true, how about that, U too hurt me, I have forgive U already. Forgive Fad, he just want to know whether U really am U and U are not somebody else. U must understand, this is a blog, sesiapa pon leh act as U. I am all about P.E.A.C.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home