Monday, December 26, 2005

Get it all wrong...

To Sazali:

U have misunderstood me. And U can't blame me if I have certain doubts because the only thing I see are words. But I do accept your apologies, neway I have forgiven U a long time ago. I just hope that it is not another lie. This doesn't mean I think that U are lying.

Plz don't mention anything about U being hurt all because U think that I think U are lying, coz I have been hurt by U/others and it was much worse feeling, and I never asked for it eventhough I don't hurt U or anybody that I have been hurt from.

I even offered you to be our friend, and so did Fadly, we wanted to help U, how sincere are we? Who is not believing who now? You should be glad that I am not like any other ex-girlfriends who would cursed behind your back and plan a revenge on U. And U can still mention about being hurt? U should not be, I believe that you really meant the whole 'forgive me' but I hope it is not another lie. This doesn't mean that I think you are lying.

Plz don't only understand your situation, understand mine too. I do believe you are truly sorry but I just hope U are not lying to me....Plz read this carefully.

To Fadly:

I love U and will never leave U. I know U love me so much and I have learn alot from your love. InsyaAllah it will lasts... Never been happy so much before in my life. I need U... Don't worry, U will do fine in life.... Don't stress too much k... Can't wait to meet U again... U look so toned after 10 days in NS..hehe... Happy 2nd year anniversary on 24th of December. Love you always.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home