Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Quality Check Lab Technician

Comments on the job...

Apparatus are all in Chinese, even the centrifuge... I feel like a gundu when first started on 22nd of Dec 2005. The pH meter is funny, very complicated, I think maybe it has something against me. The ppl there are nice but then I feel so young and stupid. Got the potential of getting scalded and probably rushed to the emergency room perhaps. Haha... I love challenging jobs. But..

Here are the few list of improvements that the lab should have..

1) micro-pippettes
2) labcoats for everyone (maybe not now coz factory still new)
3) Kim-wipes (remember we use to love that piece of tissue??)
4) weighing boats
5) roller chairs (my feet are arching now)

From this day onwards, I will try my best to not drink soft drinks or even any drinks that contains sugar. The amount of sugar in that drink is so much... And the flavourings are also added, that is not good too right? Hmmm wonder what I will do tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home