Friday, May 11, 2007

Dedicated for U, Umah.

On the 5th of May I met up with Umah for shopping and eating out... It has been a long time since we indulged ourselves with chocolates like how we used to in HSC. But now that Umah no longer here in HSC(me too, soon!), it seems different without her. The stupid and lame jokes we have for those fellow mental patients we have at work, those sitting down and just talking about life, those window shopping of our favourite CONVERSE shoes and Puma bags, those things about 'Hot Mama', those same hate for people who are mean, those 'nice' conversations about getting out of HSC... I miss you, Umah!

We went to Indulge Patissorie at Arab Street, and try the Saleha and Fir... Not that nice actually... Ooops.... Sweet for my Sweets program was being too over-reacting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is Umah's hand, since I can't take her picture, her hand also can lah... Hehe...

I hope that we won't forget one another after switching new jobs. If not I will lose one friend who can be there for me when I am sad and motivates me to see the positive side of life. Sob... Sob...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home