Sunday, August 13, 2006

Update on moi

Currently job hunting. Been to NTU for the second time for the position of Lab Technician. Have a test for Air Traffic Controller, waiting for an interview...

Been going in and out of interview rooms, most without any reply after that. Am I that horrible or is it because of this job that is pulling me away. From now on end, I will promise myself that after my engagement I will get out of there and search for a job...

And nothing can stop me from getting out of that place!!! Arrgh...

Got 2 new lab partners, fast learners, thankz Allah. Although I have to educate them from beginning but its worth doing, well another group of friends I guess this time. Alhamdullilah...

Anyway I know this is quite late, but these are the photos of me & Verin and my trip to Langkawi. Heheh....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Verinder at her 21st birthday party, the day that I Bhangra for the first time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and my mum, when we have just reached the Langkasuka Resort lobby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My golden shoes and my sis-in-law's whitey shoes...(^-^)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The popular 'Pulau Dayang Bunting'... Can U see a pregnant woman lying on the island?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My parents at their jetty, 'Dataran Helang'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home