Sunday, April 29, 2007

The confession

I was wrong to tell everything that they needed to know. But out of all that thinking, I rather tell the truth then lie about it. I can't keep this in my head, it just slowly kills me. You have managed to get rid of me, congratulations.

I hope things will be better for them. They are meant to be with one another, I am just temporarily there to ease the pain they have went through. I should have realised this in the first place. I was just out of the picture, observing and being there when needed. Allah have plans for me, testing me with everything that is precious in my life, I have accepted the consequences. I know life will be different now, maybe not for them, but for me. I am aware of all the things that are going to be thrown at me, all because I did not lie. Maybe Allah make me came back into their lives to help them get back together again. Probably with me around, they have realised that they are missing each other.

Is lying a good thing? I am not sure, maybe because I just can't stand lies that is why I can't lie. I can't run away from my problems, I rather face it and settle it. In time, the truth will be out, I leave it all to Allah, I think I have said enough already and done my part as a friend. Should I say more, things will be just complicated and I will be blamed. I can't stop you anymore, you should learn to stop yourself.

In the meantime, I just focus on the other parts of my life where I can ammend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home