Thursday, May 17, 2007

HSC and Me

My last day will be this 8th June. I am going to miss lotsa things/people in HSC. I hope that most people who know me, will remember who build this Microbiology Lab up to where it is now.

Petri Dish, innoculating loops, spreader, spirit lamp, autoclave bags, Micro-pipette, pipette tips, membrane filter, Micro-filter, TPC, PDA, EMB, Graim stain set, Microscope, NaOH ampoules, pH meter, refractometer, the Laminar Hood, incubators, oven, magnetic stirrer, Whirl-Pak, autoclave tapes, parafilm, forceps, vacuum pump, autoclave machine, pipette gun and my trusted trolley, I will miss you guys. I still remember the first time when I have ordered and touched you, how happy I was to be given a chance to change the old lab into a well-equipped Microbiology lab. Even if I was stressed up with my pathetic manager who don't know a single thing about Mibrobiology, you guys were there for me, to calm me down and tell myself how much have I learn to take charge of my own lab. This is a blessing in disguise, all that patience pull me through.

I will miss the friends I have made in HSC. Humble, simple, loving and caring people I have met, I am glad I have made this journey through life. There will be more pictures of my HSC Microbiology lab next time...This is what I have been doing in HSC for the past 1 year and 5 months.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Fellow Musketeers... (Remember whatever I have taught U guys k, I am not there to remind U...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The one who smells in the lab... (I won't forget the first time I wash U)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eosin Methylene Blue Agar... (No E.coli from U even after I leave ok)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My hair sticking to the laminar hood while teaching Microbial Test... (Won't forget the things I do inside U)

Hope HSC will one day be a well established company with lots of prosperity and be the most famous local company producing drinks with advanced technology labs... I hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger accumaximum said...

I like the pics. medical professionals then they generally opt for these tools for handling liquids in their work.

Micropipette

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home