Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Work it out!

Life have not change much... work... work... work... bleurgh!! Seriously I forgive all those who probably done bad to me, I just couldn't be bothered about it anymore... I think I am immune to it... Recently I when to Hang Ten and saw sesame street shirts, so I ask whats the biggest size male shirt they have to an auntie working there... She said, " Aiyo... Your size cannot fit lor.." and Jiahui look so piss. I was laughing lah! If I was a mystery shopper, fail her for her customer service, seriously I didn't even mention it is for me la dey! but i forgive U auntie, I have too much love to fit into a sesame street shirt... HAhaha!! My main intention of Zumba-ing is to keep fit, maybe lose some perhaps... With the pace I am going... maybe need 10 years... ZUMBA rox by the way! I think not only its losing the carbs but also stimulating the inner strength or confidence... Anyway, Zumba is a mix of latin, salsa, cha cha, belly dancing, hip hop, reggaeton etc. Try it... U love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home