Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A reason, a season or a lifetime?

At this point of time in my life, I wonder who are those friends that comes as a reason or those come in a season or that stay forever in my lifetime. I am going to be in another phase of life in another 7 months time. Wonder who are those that are sincerely happy for me and Fadly. Sometimes it hurts when somebody will ask, "How you and Fadly?" and give a pathetic face like as though waiting for us to end. Sometimes I just get away to withdraw myself from the pain they put on me. Like what my sis say, "What for you continue to be friends with people who don't care for you and just hurt you, its like making yourself miserable".

Now that our wedding is near, I can break up the memories of my life according to different phase of life. I am more clear of whatever that has happened for the past 23 years of my life, probably it gets even clearer as I grow older. I realised certain things happened for something else to come. I regret about certain things but I am grateful that I regret and learn so I am here writing this. If Allah wants me to realise these reason, season and lifetime friends and so He put me in this confusion situation, I am very grateful.

Here is a great quote I found for woman who just fall out of love.

IF HE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO WALK AWAY, BE SMART ENOUGH TO LET HIM GO...

1 Comments:

Blogger feza said...

i like that quote...sounds very feministic hehe

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home