Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I am lost in myself

Have U ever sometimes feel soooo tired of working or certain things in life that there is nothing U can do to make yourself happy? Have U ever sometimes put soo much effort but in the end stress yourself up and screw up the whole matter? Have U ever sometimes stare into thin air and cannot wake yourself up from that moment?

At these period of time where things just went utterly wrong with myself, for example:

Music or any song cannot improve my mood. (while on the way to work or going home from work)

Swimming. (Make me feel happy just for a while)

Food just seems tasteless and I feel so tired of eating. (This is so not me)

Feel so damn sick and tired to dress up. (I am a shaggy-do-da-de nowadays)

TV seems boring and only CSI excites me. (Is it me or is it the TV)

Now I think I need some fresh air and go somewhere I can just escape from reality = sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home